For decades, you joined us at The Men’s Event and The Dinner Party to celebrate healthcare as a right, not a privilege, and to join together with your community. In 2022, these two galas are reborn as The Fenway Gala – one night, one community, working towards one future. This special evening puts a focus on inclusion and on ensuring that the funds raised go towards our mission – half of your ticket price goes directly to the work we do!
For those missing the more casual side of the galas, we are thrilled to present additional spring and summer events, including Fenway Social: a Sip, Sample & Support event at TimeOut Market on June 29, 2022.
At Fenway Health, we champion a philosophy of integrated care that approaches each patient as a whole person.
Fenway Health believes that healthcare is a right and not a privilege. We advocate for and deliver innovative, equitable, accessible health care, supportive services, and transformative research and education. We center LGBTQIA+ people, BIPOC individuals, and other underserved communities to enable our local, national, and global neighbors to flourish.
Day Of Event Details
- To keep our community safe and to streamline the check-in process, please be aware that we will be conducting basic COVID-19 symptom pre-screening via an emailed form. Please show the email you receive upon submission as proof of pre-screening at the event. Those who did not pre-screen will be screened upon entry.
- If you are feeling symptomatic on the day of the event, we ask that you remain at home for the safety of our community.
- To align our policies with state and city guidelines, COVID-19 vaccinations are encouraged but will not be required.
- The City of Boston recommends that masks be worn in settings where there may be individuals who are immunocompromised, seniors, and people who are unvaccinated. We invite guests to partner with us to keep our community safe by wearing their masks when not eating or drinking.
Enter through the private entry on 14 Lansdowne Street.
Upon entry: Fenway Park security check & show your COVID-19 Pre-screening.
Upstairs: Receive your table number and bid card.
Proceed to the Sam Adams Deck for the Reception from 5:00-7:00PM or to the Ballroom if arriving closer to 7:00PM.
Coat check will be available on the second level. All spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- 5:30-7:00 PM: Reception on the Sam Deck with open bar and passed appetizers
- 7:00-10:00 PM: Full-course seated dinner in The 521 Overlook with an open bar, dessert, a live auction, and live entertainment
- 10:00 PM & On: For those still in the party mood following the event, may we suggest Hojoko at The Verb Hotel for an unofficial afterparty?
Racial Equity Award
We are elated to announce that the Boston Black COVID-19 Coalition will accept the first ever Fenway Health Racial Equity Award, to recognize their work to prioritize the health of BIPOC and their contributions towards eliminating health disparities in Boston during the COVID-19 crisis. Fenway Health is committed to becoming an anti-racist organization and part of that work is to uplift the tremendous efforts of those working against racial inequities in Boston. Learn more about The Black Boston COVID-19 Coalition and about Fenway Health’s Racial Equity Action Plan.
Directions & Parking
We’re happy to be able to provide 100 parking spaces for guests free of charge at the Yawkey Lot, 73 Brookline Avenue. Please be aware that parking is limited to 100 spaces. You will receive a parking pass at the lot.
- When entering the event, please use the private entrance at 14 Lansdowne Street (right across from The House of Blues).
- On the T, Kenmore Station is the closest stop to 14 Lansdowne Street.
- There will be Lyft and Uber designated drop off locations on May 24.
Please note that there is a concert at House of Blues and the Fenway area will be lively on May 24.
Virtual Danger Booth
Take part in our virtual Danger Booth! On the night of the event, we will share a link right here to the virtual photo booth so you can use our The Fenway Gala frame and have your photo posted to the landing page with other attendee photos. It will be easy to find a great backdrop at Fenway Park and we look forward to seeing your selfies!
What to Wear
Dress code is creative formal. We suggest wearing a tuxedo, a glittering gown, a velvet jumpsuit, your favorite stilettos or wingtips, or anything else that makes you feel and look like a million bucks!